The E-Mech 30 Watt Mod is different, and a great addition to your collection!
- Put two 18650 into battery case and it will power on for self testing
- Variable voltage – can be adjustable from 3.0V to 6.0V (in 0.1V increments)
- Variable wattage – can be adjustable from 3.0W to 30.0W (in 0.5W increments)
- Resistance shown on display: 0.5-10 ohm
- Input voltage: 6-9V
- Quiescent current: <50uA
- 510/eGo threading connector
- Removable beauty ring
- Touch screen
- Calendar function
- Number of puffs shown on display
- Power indicator
- Low battery capacity warning
- Short circuit protection including charging and discharging protection
- Low voltage alarm for lower than 6.5V
- Emergency light
- With power bank function (voltage output: 4.8-5.2V, current output: >1.1A)
- Coming with a 4-in-1 USB cable (cable length: 60cm, connector: 8-Pin, Micro-USB, Mini-USB, 30-Pin)
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Vapefame.com and any of Vapefame.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.