Eleaf iStick TC200W Box Mod
Eleaf is proud to introduce the next big thing, the iStick TC200W Box Mod. Just like the Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Mod, this powerful device requires (3) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately) to fully power the iStick TC200W device. The Eleaf iStick TC200W mod can fire up to 200 watts and supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel wire and TCR in temperature control mode. The iStick TC200W mod features a innovative streamlined shape with a metallic finish that fits comfortably in your hand. The Eleaf iStick TC200W Box Mod utilizes an innovative flip-open battery cover for easy access to your batteries. With the high wattage capability, upgradeable firmware and multiple protection features, the Eleaf iStick TC200W is sure to provide a hard-hitting vaping experience for a long time.
Please note, the Eleaf iStick TC200W requires (3) High Amp 18650 Batteries and are sold separately.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 1-1/2"
- Spring-loaded Contact Pin
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Variable Wattage Range: 1.0W - 200.0W
- Temperature Control: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel (SS316), TCR Modes
- Temperature Adjustment Range: 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- Resistance Range for Temperature Control: 0.05 - 1.5 ohm
- Resistance Range for Variable Wattage: 0.1 - 3.5 ohm
- Requires (3) High Amp 18650 batteries (Sold Separately)
- **All (3) batteries must be the same brand and model. Discharge and recharge the (3) batteries together for maximum efficiency**
- **We recommend an external charger for optimal charging**
- OLED Display Screen
- Innovative Flip-Open Battery Cover
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Upgradable Firmware
- Stealth Function
- Dual Circuit Protection
- No Atomizer Protection
- Atomizer Short-Circuit Protection
- Atomizer Low Alert
- Low Voltage Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Temperature Alert
- Weak Battery Alert
- Imbalanced Alert
- Check Battery Alert
- Charge Error Alert
- Check USB Alert
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Vapefame.com and any of Vapefame.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.