The Pro 200 Box Mod Kit is built for longevity, ergonomics and performance. It's tactical design is functional yet stylish with rubber grip side panels designed with horizontal and vertical grooves for added handgrip, and features an embedded VGOD Flag Crest. Fire button is flush atop near the 510 contact pin for ease of fire. Updated Atom V 200B Chip allows for a 200w max output and has several adjustable settings for all vaping styles. Pro 200 has Temp control for Ni, Ti, as well as, SS in 306 and 314. Kit includes VGOD Pro SubTank with a 5ml capacity and a 0.2Ω Shotgun coil. Includes a large multi-colored OLED screen that allows for easy manipulation of the settings. This device requires two (2) 18650 high amperage batteries to operate properly. We always recommend charging your 18650 batteries on an external charger. Please, for your safety, always use as recommended.
Use at your own risk! If high capacity and high discharge batteries are misused or mishandled, they may cause you SERIOUS INJURY. Batteries may EXPLODE, BURN or CAUSE A FIRE if misused or mishandled.
- Always store in protective case/box in which batteries were delivered.
- DO NOT leave unattended while or immediately after charging.
- DO NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive case.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way.
- ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery.
- DO NOT leave in direct sunlight.
- STOP immediately if while charging, storing, or using the battery it emits an unusual odor, feels hot, changes color or shape and/or appears abnormal in any way.